Easter weekend is an extra-special time at Northwest Baptist Church, and we want you to be a part! Join us as we reenact the crucifixion, take time to reflect on what was accomplished on the cross, and discover again the empty tomb on Easter morning! We have an Eggstravaganza for the kids on Saturday morning. On Sunday morning, there will be an Easter community pancake breakfast at 9:00 am before our Resurrection Celebration Service at 10:00 am. Bring the whole family and celebrate Easter with us!
- Friday, April 19 (6:00 pm) – Good Friday Outdoor Crucifixion Drama – Northwest Baptist Church will hold its 47th annual Good Friday Outdoor Crucifixion Drama on Friday, April 19th at 6:00 pm. Please join us as we reenact the events of that night — Christ’s arrest, trial, crucifixion and burial. Watch as Roman soldiers stand guard all weekend at Jesus’s tomb, and help us celebrate early Sunday morning as we discover the tomb is empty!
- Saturday, April 20 (9:30-11:00 am) – Easter Eggstravaganza – Children ages 3-5 and grades 1-6 are welcome for fun, games, and prizes at Northwest Baptist Church on Saturday, April 20th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. In case of poor weather, the event will move indoors. Registration opens at 9:30 am or online at Eggstravaganza Online Sign-up. Free to the community.
- Sunday, April 21 (8:30 am) – Easter Morning Outdoor Resurrection Drama – Hallelujah! He is risen! Please join Northwest Baptist Church for a morning service on Sunday, April 21st to celebrate Jesus Christ’s resurrection. There will be an outdoor service and drama beginning at 8:30 am to be followed by a pancake breakfast.
- Sunday, April 21 (9:00 am) – Community Pancake Breakfast – Please join us on Easter Sunday morning as we host a pancake breakfast for the community at 9:00 am. Breakfast will immediately follow our Easter Morning Outdoor Resurrection Drama. Following breakfast, please join us in the Sanctuary for our Resurrection Celebration Service at 10:00 am.
- Sunday, April 21 (10:00 am) – Resurrection Celebration Service – He is risen! He is risen, indeed! Join us Sunday, April 21st at 10:00 am as we celebrate the risen Christ and what it means to encounter him personally.