Announcements & Updates
for Sunday, May 16, 2021
- Blanket of Love Mother Appreciation Day – The Blanket of Love Ministry is having a Mother Appreciation Day event on 5/22/2021 from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM. Help us celebrate new moms and moms to be! Call us at 414-463-3630 x603 by May 20 to reserve a special gift bag while supplies last. Enter also to win a Pack N Play when you pick up your bag!
- Slide Operators Needed – The Worship Team is looking for volunteers to help run the slides on Sunday mornings during the worship service. Volunteers will normally only be asked to serve once per month. Training will be provided. If you are interested, sign up in the Foyer today! See Krista Seuell or Pastor Paul if you have questions.
- Scripture Readers – As a way to get more people involved in the worship service, we are looking for people that would be interested in reading the scripture passage before the sermon on Sunday mornings. Please see or contact Pastor Paul if interested.
- RightNow Media – Through Northwest and RightNow Media, you now have free, unlimited access to over 20,000 Christian discipleship videos for kids, youth and adults. Last week, RightNow sent out invite emails to church members and attenders. Check your inbox, open the email and click “Get Started” – it’s that easy! For visitors and those that have not received an invite email, visit nwbc-tosa.org/rightnow to sign up!
- Wednesday Online Prayer & Small Group – Join us Wednesday evenings from 6:00-8:00 PM online for a time of prayer and small group discussion. To join the meeting, download the Zoom app, visit the Zoom website, or dial in by phone (1-312-626-6799). Enter the Meeting ID 628 735 214. More information is posted here.
- Masks Required at Northwest – Face masks or coverings are required to be worn by all persons age 5 and older, unless exempt, while inside the Northwest Baptist Church building. For those that do not have a mask or forget to bring one and would still like to worship with us on-site, we have a supply of masks available at the Welcome Center. For those preferring to stay home during this time, we continue to invite you to join us for Online Worship.
- Prayer Requests – If you are in need of prayer, know someone who is in need of prayer, or have a praise you would like to share, we would love to pray for you. Prayer requests can be submitted using our online prayer request form at nwbc-tosa.org/prayer. Requests are sent directly to our pastors.
- Giving – Our church offers online giving. To give online, Click here. For those who are used to giving on Sunday via a check, we are also able to accept those through the mail (4373 N. 92nd St. Wauwatosa, WI 53222).
Looking for a printable version of the announcements? Click the button below: