Announcements & Updates
for Sunday, July 18, 2021
- Vacation Bible School – Grab your hard hat and tool belt, and show kids the foundation that lasts at Concrete & Cranes Vacation Bible School! Kids will explore a world of concrete and cranes, rivets and rebar, bulldozers and backhoes, and learn to build their faith on Jesus as they uncover the truth that He who began a good work will be faithful to carry it on to completion.VBS this year will be held August 2-5 6:00-8:00 PM for children ages 5 through 5th grade. Pre-registration is now open. Please stop by the table in the Foyer and pick up a registration card or register online at nwbc-tosa.org/VBS. We are also looking for volunteers. Contact Kathy Vogel, Karen Rogers, or Kristine Purcell if you are interested in volunteering or have questions.
- Women’s Ministry Coffee – The ladies of Northwest are invited to a Women’s Ministry Coffee on Saturday, July 24 from 10:00-11:30 AM. The gathering will be held at Bonnie Lee’s home (N54W27225 James Drive Pewaukee, WI 53072). If you are interested in attending, please sign up in the Foyer or online here. See Dee Hamer or Bonnie Lee if you have questions.
- 40 Days of Prayer – Does God need our prayers? No. But he desires that we come to him in prayer. You are invited to pray with our entire church body. For 40 days beginning August 1, the church will be reading through a booklet that guides us through scripture, devotional thoughts, and provides prayer direction. The booklets are free and will be available in the Foyer starting next Sunday (July 25).
- Prayer Walk and Drive-Thru Prayer – Join us Tuesday evenings from 6-7 PM, July 6-August 17 as we pray with and for those in our community. We will be walking through the neighborhoods surrounding the church and will have a drive-thru prayer station set up at the church. Contact Bonnie Lee or Pastor Paul if you have questions.
- Wednesday Night Prayer – Join us Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM in person at NWBC and online for a time of prayer and small group discussion. If attending in person, we will meet in the Administration Building. If attending online, visit zoom.us/j/628735214 or dial 1-312-626-6799. If prompted for a meeting ID, enter 628 735 214.
- Blanket of Love Gatherings – The Blanket of Love ministry is pleased to announce that we have resumed our monthly gatherings! Gatherings are held from 11:30 AM-1:00 PM on the 3rd Saturday of every month, with the next gathering to be held on Saturday, August 21. A small meal, biblical discussion, and community resources will be provided. Diapers and wipes will be available. Please call Melody Willer at 414-463-3630 x603 to register if attending.
- Scripture Readers – As a way to get more people involved in the worship service, we are looking for people that would be interested in reading the scripture passage before the sermon on Sunday mornings. Please see or contact Pastor Paul if interested.
- RightNow Media – Through Northwest and RightNow Media, you now have free, unlimited access to over 20,000 Christian discipleship videos for kids, youth and adults. Last week, RightNow sent out invite emails to church members and attenders. Check your inbox, open the email and click “Get Started” – it’s that easy! For visitors and those that have not received an invite email, visit nwbc-tosa.org/rightnow to sign up!
- Prayer Requests – If you are in need of prayer, know someone who is in need of prayer, or have a praise you would like to share, we would love to pray for you. Prayer requests can be submitted using our online prayer request form at nwbc-tosa.org/prayer. Requests are sent directly to our pastors.
- Giving – Our church offers online giving. To give online, Click here. For those who are used to giving on Sunday via a check, we are also able to accept those through the mail (4373 N. 92nd St. Wauwatosa, WI 53222).
Looking for a printable version of the announcements? Click the button below: