Announcements & Updates
for Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Reading 4 Success – Tutors, the kickoff dinner is this Wednesday at 5:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
- Quarterly Business Meeting – Church members: The next quarterly business meeting is scheduled for Sunday, October 2 following the worship service. The meeting will be held in the Sanctuary.
- Blanket of Love – The next Blanket of Love gathering is on Saturday, October 15, 11:30 AM-1:00 PM in the Education Building. This ministry provides prenatal and parenting education for young women and their spouses, families, and friends. The program creates a community of support through a welcoming meal, an educational presentation, and a time for sharing with fellow group members. Diapers, wipes, and resources will also be available. RSVP at nwbc-tosa.org/blanketoflove or by calling Melody at 414-463-3630 x603.
- Missions – The Missions Meeting on October 15 has been cancelled. Instead, join us at the WMU Missions Banquet dinner on Friday, October 21 at 5:00 PM in the Fellowship Hall. This dinner is hosted by WMU each year as a part of the Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist Convention Annual Meeting. All are welcome!
- Movie & Discussion Night – Northwest Baptist Church invites you to a night at the movies. On Saturday, October 22, we will be showing Woodlawn (PG) in the Youth Chapel. In Woodlawn, high school football player Tony Nathan must learn to embrace his talent and his faith as he battles racial tensions on and off the field. Pizza and refreshments will be served. Doors open at 5:30 PM, and the film will start promptly at 6:00 PM. This event is free to attend. All are welcome!
- Wednesday Night Prayer – Join us on Wednesday evenings, 6:00-7:00 PM in the Administration Building as we pray for Christ’s active presence and power in those that we lift up in prayer.
- RightNow Media – Through Northwest and RightNow Media, you now have free, unlimited access to over 20,000 Christian discipleship videos for kids, youth and adults. If you didn’t receive an invite email or are visiting with us today, visit nwbc-tosa.org/rightnow to sign up!
- Churchwide Emails – Our churchwide emails keep you updated on important information and upcoming events/activities at Northwest. Visit nwbc-tosa.org/email to subscribe!
- Prayer Requests – If you are in need of prayer, know someone who is in need of prayer, or have a praise you would like to share, we would love to pray for you. Prayer requests can be submitted using our online prayer request form at nwbc-tosa.org/prayer. Requests are sent directly to our pastors.
- Giving at Northwest – There are two ways to give at Northwest:
- Online: Visit our online giving page at nwbc-tosa.org/give.
- In Person: Tithes/Offerings can be left in the Offering Box to the left of the Sanctuary exit door.
Looking for a printable version of the announcements? Click the button below: