Announcements & Updates
for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Week of Prayer for International Missions – Mark your calendar for today, November 27 through Saturday, December 3 as we pray for IMB missionaries around the world. Pick up a prayer guide in the Foyer or visit imb.org/week-of-prayer to learn more.
- Budget Business Meeting – On Sunday, December 4 there will be a business meeting to discuss and vote on the proposed 2023 church budget. The meeting will be held in the Sanctuary following the worship service.
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering – Northwest is collecting the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. Named in honor of the missionary to China who urged churches to start and to give sacrificially, this offering is collected by fellow believers around the world in support of international missions. 100% of donations made to the LMCO go to missionaries worldwide. If you would like to give to the LMCO, visit nwbc-tosa.org/lottie or pick up an offering envelope at the Welcome Center or the Lottie Moon Post Office.
- Giving Tree – You can help make a child’s Christmas a little merrier this year through the giving tree ministry! Simply take a tag from the tree with a child’s name on it, purchase a gift for them, wrap it, and bring the wrapped gift with tag to the church by Sunday, December 11 at close of the worship service. Contact Kathy Vogel (262-538-0802 – text or call) if you have any questions.
- You’ve Got Mail! – The Lottie Moon Post Office will be open for business on Sunday, December 4, 11, 18, and 25. If you would like to send Christmas cards to other church members/attenders, bring your cards to the Lottie Moon Post Office and, instead of buying postage, we ask that you make a donation to the Lottie Moon Christmas Offering. And don’t forget to pick up the Christmas cards that have been sent to you!
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service – Northwest invites you to join us for our Christmas Eve Candlelight Service on Saturday, December 24 at 6:00 PM, in person and online. This service is a favorite time for our church every year! We will sing familiar Christmas hymns, hear the story of Christ’s birth in scripture, and finish the service with a congregational candle lighting ceremony.
- Wednesday Night Prayer – Join us on Wednesday evenings, 6:00-7:00 PM in the Administration Building as we pray for Christ’s active presence and power in the world and in those that we lift up in prayer.
- RightNow Media – Through Northwest and RightNow Media, you now have free, unlimited access to over 20,000 Christian discipleship videos for kids, youth and adults. If you didn’t receive an invite email or are visiting with us today, visit nwbc-tosa.org/rightnow to sign up!
- Churchwide Emails – Our churchwide emails keep you updated on important information and upcoming events/activities at Northwest. Visit nwbc-tosa.org/email to subscribe!
- Prayer Requests – If you are in need of prayer, know someone who is in need of prayer, or have a praise you would like to share, we would love to pray for you. Prayer requests can be submitted using our online prayer request form at nwbc-tosa.org/prayer. Requests are sent directly to our pastors.
- Giving at Northwest:
- Online: Visit our online giving page at nwbc-tosa.org/give.
- In Person: Tithes/Offerings can be left in the Offering Box to the left of the Sanctuary exit door.
Looking for a printable version of the announcements? Click the button below: