Announcements & Updates
for Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Missions Meeting – May 21 @ 6:00 PM – Praying for India – Come join with other mission-minded people to learn about the plight of persecuted Christians in India and how to better pray for them. Feel free to bring a snack to share. Drinks will be provided. We will be meeting in the Fellowship Hall.
- Young Adults Meeting – On Sunday, May 22 after church, Pastor Paul would like to meet & greet with the young adults (under 35) to gather ideas about forming a young adults ministry here at Northwest. The meeting will be in the Admin Building.
- Women’s Breakfast Tea – Ladies, the rescheduled date for the Breakfast Tea event is on Saturday, June 4 at 9:00 AM. Bring a breakfast item. We will have a Secret Sister reveal as well as a prize for the most creatively decorated hat. Kathy V. will lead us in a devotional. Register online today or in the foyer starting next Sunday if attending still.
- Wednesday Night Prayer – Join us Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM in person at NWBC and online for a time of prayer and small group discussion. If attending in person, we will be meeting in the Administration Building. If attending online, visit zoom.us/j/628735214 or dial 1-312-626-6799. Enter the Meeting ID: 628 735 214 if prompted. More information is posted here.
- RightNow Media – Through Northwest and RightNow Media, you now have free, unlimited access to over 20,000 Christian discipleship videos for kids, youth and adults. Last week, RightNow sent out invite emails to church members and attenders. Check your inbox, open the email and click “Get Started” – it’s that easy! For visitors and those that have not received an invite email, visit nwbc-tosa.org/rightnow to sign up!
- Prayer Requests – If you are in need of prayer, know someone who is in need of prayer, or have a praise you would like to share, we would love to pray for you. Prayer requests can be submitted using our online prayer request form at nwbc-tosa.org/prayer. Requests are sent directly to our pastors.
- Giving at Northwest – There are two ways to give at Northwest:
- Online: Visit our online giving page at nwbc-tosa.org/give.
- In Person: Tithes/Offerings can be left in the Offering Box to the left of the Sanctuary exit door.
Looking for a printable version of the announcements? Click the button below: