Resurrection Sunday is a time when many people visit churches. Throughout the Easter weekend, we will have many opportunities to share the Good News. Check out the sign up form below which highlights the wide variety of ways and times that you can serve during the Easter weekend.
Do you want to know how you can be a witness to the surrounding community and share in the glory of what Christ has done for all on the cross? If so, sign up for a shift as a Roman Guard. This ministry has the potential to reach many that may never have heard the gospel, and is a vital part of our outreach.
- Good Friday Outdoor Crucifixion Drama (Fri, April 2nd @ 6:00 PM)
- Roman Guards watch Christ’s tomb (Friday evening – Sunday morning)
- Easter Eggstravaganza – Children through 6th grade hear the Easter story, told on the lawn by Bible characters (Sat, April 3 @ 10:00 AM)
- Easter Morning Outdoor Resurrection Drama (Easter @ 9:15 AM)
- Refreshments – Coffee & pre-packaged bakery will be available in Fellowship Hall (9:45 AM)
- Resurrection Celebration Service (Easter @ 10:30 AM)
- Live Service – Located in Sanctuary. Please wear masks, if able.
- Sanctuary Overflow – Located in Administration Building. Please wear masks, if able. Live-streamed service.
- Vulnerable Peoples Room – Located in Youth Room. Masks are required. Live-streamed service.
- Children’s Church – Located in Fellowship Hall
Annie Armstrong (1850-1938) was born in Baltimore at a time when women were not expected to lead. She served, challenged churches to action, and rallied support for missionaries. Ultimately, Annie was recognized as a national Southern Baptist trailblazer renowned for visionary missions leadership. From Sunday, March 7 through Sunday, March 14 there will be a weeklong time of prayer for all of the missionaries who continue to share the gospel boldly and winsomely with those they meet in their communities. If you would like to pray for these missionaries, please download the Annie Armstrong Week of Prayer Guide below. And, if you feel led to give to the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering, visit the online giving link below.